Are you interested in doing business in Holland?
Zlokker is your Virtual Professional in Holland!
Are you looking for a Dutch Virtual Professional who can connect you with Holland? For that reason, you would need someone to add more hours to your day and more days to your week. You do not need to seek further because, Zlokker can do just that for you! I’m a Virtual Professional in Holland with more than 20 years’ experience supporting business leaders and entrepreneurs across a wide range of sectors.
In addition, my services exist out of Daily Management en Online Marketing. They both compass a number of tasks as can be seen below. Leave your schedule in my safe and capable hands, so you can focus on the more pressing matters of your business. If you are looking for a Dutch Virtual Professional, contact Zlokker, I would be very happy to assist you in person.
Save time and money !
- Website design and improvements
- Adding and formatting blog posts
- Google Ads
- Social media accounts set up
- Image editing
- Pinterest board creation & management
- Website content updates
- Review/audit social media accounts
- YouTube/Vimeo video uploads
- Start-up business support
- Online meeting management
- Market researches
- Lead management
- Translations Dutch/English
- Business events coordination
- Emails, letters, reports and quotes
- Database and CRM management
- Spreadsheet creation & PowerPoint presentations
- Proofreading and copy typing
- Document formatting
Finding a business partner in Holland
The Netherlands is one of the most open economies in the world and as a result it is among the best countries for technology and innovation. If you are looking for a Dutch business partner, contact the Dutch embassy or consulate. They can help you find Dutch business partners.
When you are considering to relocate your business from the UK to The Netherlands after the Brexit, you would need a Dutch Virtual Professional like Zlokker. Discover the benefits. I would be very happy to assist you in person. Zlokker assists businesses looking to invest in Holland.
Dutch working culture
- The Netherlands is one of the most open economies in the world and as a result it is among the best countries for technology and innovation. Holland is also susceptible to international developments and is for that reason based on consensus. As a result, the Netherlands has a long tradition of negotiation, which lives on in close and regular contacts between trade unions, employers’ organisations and government. The Netherlands is a member of all the major international organisations.